I'm in the planning stages of my next book. Yes, I know the first book isn't even out yet, but I thought I would start jotting down my ideas and writing brief instructions for the next book. I'm wondering whether to do a small book in color or to do another one the same size as the first. I definitely want the instructions to be more advanced and I already have a couple of instructions in mind. Here is what I have so far:
- Repeat instructions for the standard tree only one that is bigger and has an added support structure.
- Wrap the trunk of the tree.
- Design your own tree.
- Palm Tree with braided limbs and trunk.
- Bonsai Style Tree #2 - It's all in the shaping
- Accessories for the base of your tree: mushrooms, ferns, butterflies, flowers, pussy willows, etc.
- Weeping Willow - Tressie style
Okay, so this is more than just a couple of instructions, but if I'm correct, the people buying this book would already own the first book or they already know how to make a gem tree so the instructions would not have to include so many pictures and diagrams which take up a lot of room in the book.
I would love to hear your comments or ideas about what should be included in the book.