Monday, October 12, 2009

Can you really get something for FREE?


I have four tutorials that I put together from the instructions from my book. The purpose was to offer instructions to customers that didn't want to purchase the book due to the price of the book at $17.99 plus $5.00 shipping as the tutorials run from $3 - $4 each. I have  had some success with the tutorials, but have found the customers find it confusing and usually purchase both a tutorial and the book. So, with that in mind, everyone that purchases a book will get the .pdf tutorial of their choice for FREE. This way they can get started creating their masterpiece gem sculptures before the book arrives via slow snail mail. The tutorials will still be offered separately for those that just want one instruction.

I'm still selling books off my various web sites and find it amazing that someone would purchase something that they have no idea what it is...or maybe they do and have always wanted to make one. Either way, I'm grateful to all my customers and I hope that one day soon I'll start getting pictures from them of their finished trees. I would like to set up a photo gallery of my student trees. So, if you have made a tree using my instructions via the book or tutorial, please send me a picture or two. I would love to see them and I'm sure my readers would too.

0 comments: